Party: $38.47 Stars: $78.69
FL .05/.1 FR 1+.2 SnG, NL2

Friday, June 8, 2007

All you have to do is quit your job.

"It's the easiest thing in the world, to become a professional poker player. All you have to do is quit your job."
(Tommy Angelo)

Yes. I quit my job. But not to become a professional poker player. Sorry. After seven years at my first company I needed a change. New perspectives. New challenges. New ideas. And I think I got lucky. I found an interesting new job. The downside: it's not in Berlin. Sigh. I have to leave this town. Believe me. That's hard. The good part: I'm moving to Cologne. I like the city. My family lives there.

So. now I've got seven weeks off. My new job starts in August. A lot of time to play poker. I hope so! But there's an awful lot of thing to do: searching for a new appartment, organizing the move, job center, etc. We'll see.

Another little change. As you can see I put the "poker" in the title now in parenthesis. That's because I want to change the topic of this blog a little bit. I still want to talk about poker. But there are so many things that fascinate me: Whisky, Cigars, Music, Comics, Photography. So I'm going to mix it up a little bit.

I didn't have much time to play poker. Just one tournament and a little cash games:
Party: +$2.01
Stars: +$2.48

You Talkin To Me?
(Street Art in Berlin, Photo by Palikari, 06/2007)

No comments: