Party: $38.47 Stars: $78.69
FL .05/.1 FR 1+.2 SnG, NL2

Friday, June 22, 2007

Not again ...

Yesterday was really the worst FL session of my life :D

Within the first 100 hands I had 10 premium pocket pairs. 4x AA, 3xKK, 2xQQ, 1xJJ. That is every ten hands! (And some AK on top). But I lost every single one of those hands. After loosing 4 times in a row with Aces I totally tilted. But the funny thing is. I started to play very concentrated and could come back of a 35BB loss within 200+ hands.

I still can't believe it. But I have PO and my hand histories to prove it :D

Here is the graph of the session (the +10BB at the end are of today)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Party: +$1.06

2 comments:

Soulskinner said...

Schick Alter schick !!! ;)

friederike said...

hey palikari,

hoffe du bist gut in köln angekommen, lass mal was von dir hören!

grüße aus berlin,
friederike (aus dem pw24 forum)